RTBU union headquarters

Is it just me or does everyone want to get out of the place as quick as
possible.   After my meeting there this morning.   And the usual 'show'
put on for me.   I couldn't wait to get out.

A letter from Barry Unsworth, the 2GB chief executive sitting on the
table for a race meeting addressed to the union secretary.

Theres more staff there than at the CityRail office.  And plenty of silk
suits walking in.

It just wasn't my cup of coffee.

mepaul

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/