Re: C.Dewick has a dummy spit! (was: do NOT, EVER, post messages containing HTML (was: "City Rail Security Guards"))

In <K8Uo3.21$F11.436072@news0.optus.net.au> "WhaleOilBeefHooked" <daproc@spambait.umpires.com> writes:

>Hi Craig - you are only the second one to take the bait (I was trolling).

And I gave you a well-composed answer with very reasonable comments instead
of a 'tirade', so I might have 'taken the bait', but I did try to turn it
back into a useful discussion...

Regards,

Craig.
--
            Craig Ian Dewick            |       Stand clear - jaws closing
 Send email to craigd@lios.apana.org.au |  Visit my Australian rail transport