Re: C.Dewick has a dummy spit! (was: do NOT, EVER, post messages containing HTML (was: "City Rail Security Guards"))

WhaleOilBeefHooked wrote:

> Hi Craig - you are only the second one to take the bait (I was trolling).

Methinks you do protest too much. Bullshit, says I.

Now assume the position.

> DaveP

[umpty dozen /more/ lines of unedited quoted text removed]

--
Robert Kearey           Network Services
ITS                     University of Queensland