Re: CF5025 as used in 'The Matrix'

Some of the Matrix scenes were filmed inside the back of our warehouse at
Mascot.

All the Hotel and subway station scenes were shot there. Apparently they
were going film the subway scene with the carriages being rolled through the
"station", but because of the design of the warehouse (split levels) the
train shots were filmed on the Rozelle good line and re-edited for movie to
show the train running through the platform.

I also saw the the garbage truck used in the beginning of the film. It was
just a  truck chassis with the garbage compactor section completely
constructed out of plywood! Looked really good in the movie!.

Jon Lau