Re: WAGR Tank Engines

Good to see you here, Noel.

It is worth stating that the DM and DD classes were mainstream suburban
locos, working well into the late 60s on peak and Show trains. ARHS used a
DD (I think) for quite some time on "City Circle" runs in the 90s, but sadly
that is now a thing of the past.

Funny how the one-off Ut got some much attention!?

DW

<7g9god$t85$1@centipede.wantree.com.au>...