Re:Re:Re:!!Quarry Trains

Hi,

Oops, "svc" is just my abbreviation for "service".

Regarding directions, down is usually referred to as heading away from the
city, or central point. up is referred to as heading toward the city or
central point. Or something along those lines - Maybe someone can clarify.

Basically however, in this case, you are looking at these examples:

Flinders St to Broadmeadows, would be referred to as a DOWN service.
Broadmeadows to Flinders St, would be referred to as an UP service.

Flinders St to Frankston, is a DOWN service.
Frankston to Flinders St is an UP service.

That is my understanding of it anyway, hope it helps.

Regards,
Michael