Re:Re:Re:!!Quarry Trains

That is the direction I meant, isn't that "DOWN"? is it me or you who is
wrong???
You will also need to explain 'svc', as I am only an amatuer train fan and
haven't picked up all the lingo yet.  Are you saying that the train you saw
was the quarry train or otherwise?
Also the same train did pass again at 23:00 heading into the city (28/3/99)

Thanks
            Steve.

7g76ht$8fl$1@toto.tig.com.au">news:7g76ht$8fl$1@toto.tig.com.au...