Re: Fast Link Sydnet To Gosford

PETer and susAN wrote:

> Hello Melbourne,
>
> We have our own high speed link. 6 Days a week it runs to Rocky at a
> top speed of 170 kph and tilts around the curves. All that and on 3 ft
> 6 as well!

Mutter mutter, grumble, grumble. All we have is this thing that goes 160 kph
which we have had since the early 90s. Belongs to them in between us and is
called an XPT. Been around since the 1980s. The suspension is better on this
one 'cause it doesn't lean on the curves

> Cheers from Sunny QLD
> Peter Cokley

Hello from Frozen Melbourne

> ps sorry but I'll couldn't disregard the "bait" from Victoria.

Bloody Banana benders...