Re: Double Rs to Donald

Yuri J Sos/Melbourne AUS wrote:

> Then you probably barrack for Collingwood, too.

No way. I haven't got enough time for railways let alone trying to follow
the antics of a bunch of blokes chasing an inflated pigskin. Nah, I'll
stick to trains thanks.

> >No point any more, no more double X's or S & X on the Jet.
>
> Where have you been?  In 1999, you get double Xs or X+X+T (once even
> A+X+S+S) every weeknight up Ingliston Bank at about 2100 on the down
> Merbein Superfreighter, though this ends this weekend as this train
> will be routed via Nth Geelong.

Unfortunately at 2100 I'm supposed to be at home 120km north of Melb sort
of getting ready to go to bed prior to work next day. This working for
yourself requires some sacrifice, as you will know Yuri.

David Langley