Re: Interstate Platform at Geelong?

From: David <valley123@xtra.co.nz>
> If there is such a large problem with trains stopping at Seymour, then an
> easy alternative would be to dual the platform closest to the platform at
> Seymour.
> All that is required is two sets of points, one stretch of line etc.
> This would be so much cheaper and stop all the problems.
>
> Anyone agree?

As I have said before, with potential dire consequences of being called a
dreamer/wishful-thinker/living-in-da-da-land-person, they should SG all of
Victoria. I believe it has been mentioned before that a study was undertaken
to see if this was economically viable, and the report said yes.

Ben Staples