Re: Signalling in Victoria

>><<<<<I believe that LT/LUL use a similar system in the London
>Underground.>>>>>
>
>I did not make this statement, Krel is the one you should be attributing this
>statement to!

Sometimes I only open my mouth to change feet.

What I meant was that some of the Aspects used are similar to LUL
Home/repeater signals.
G/G Proceed, next signal is not at stop.
G/R Proceed, next signal at stop.

NSW DLCL signals are basically a home light over a distant/repeater
light.
The top (home) indicates:-
G= Proceed
Y= Junction
R= Stop.

The bottom (distant) light indicates:-
G= next signal not at stop
Y=next signal not at stop but the following one may be (ie advance
warning).
R= next signal at stop.

My guess is that an LUL driver would pick NSW signalling up quicker
than most others. Where else do you get G/G for a clear aspect?

This isn't the way the rule book tells you; but it is the way things
generally operate.

Apologies for any confusion.
Cheers

Krel