Quite Intresting. A Hitachi with it's rear aerial thing retracted?!?

Hi all,
Well after getting my HepB shot on Tuesday 13/04/99 I naturally was
going home afterwards. Well after finding that out that my train was
delayed by about 10 mins after waiting 15 mins at the platform of
Spencer St. I saw some intresting stuff.
1. The First "Hillside Trains" marked train, the 4D Tangara coming out
of the loop and then stopping with the last car still in the loop.
2. A Hitachi 6-car on Platform 11 stopping there for about 5 mins then
buggering off.
3. A 3-car Comeng on Platform 11 starting off then stopping (see the
pattern) for a minute then starting again.
So what's with the stopping. Is it because of the docklands
construction? And before I forget this is very intresting. When I was at
Mordialloc the 7:28am train arrived and the last car didn't have it's
aerial thing up. It was a really old Hitachi you know with the luggage
racks and carpet. Can anyone shed any light on these??

Cheers,
Amin Azoor
Amin Azoor: aazoor@ozemail.com.au, amin@betterthansex.com
Fezbo Online 2 Network: http://www.fezbo.cjb.net