City Rail Trackwork Notices

This weekend the usual array of bus substitutions returns to annoy potential
passengers.

Inter alia, there are no trains west of Strathfield. But where Oh where are
those excellent colour-coded posters were saw up to Easter? I certainly saw
none at either Redfern of Strathfield last night. The City Rail people had
got something right and were giving up to a week's notice of closedowns. But
alas, we seem to have returned to the former surprise revelation of turning
up at your local station to find a bus instead of a train and a missed
appointment at the other end of your journey.

Please City Rail or Rail Access Corp, lets get back to treating customers
like human beings instead of something that makes it necessary to run
passenger trains at all.

Geoff Lillico