Re: VR map, who wants a copy?

On 11 Apr 1999 06:18:07 GMT, markbau1@aol.comQQQQyuk (MarkBau1) wrote:

>My "All Time VR map" is about 95% complete.
>
>I've lost track of the people who want a copy so could you please post to the
>ng (do not email me as it could get lost in the mess that is me emailbox! )

Yes, I'd like a copy please.

Regarding your next post re Lancefield-Kilmore, I have seen a route
map somewhere. It might possibly be shown on older survey maps of the
area.

It is still quite easy to follow - after leaving Lancefield it curved
eastwards and did a couple of huge horseshoe bends (a la Bacchus Marsh
- Ingliston) to surmount a range of hills around Mt. William.