Re: Olympic Site track diagram

Overcome by the forces of darkness, Derek Rogers became an unwitting member
of the conspiracy when he wrote:

>An Olympic Park track diagram appeared in the January 1998 issue (page 13)
>of Railway Digest. Since this time, there have been track changes to the
>Flemington Junctions area.

Hi Derek - can you scan it in and post it on a website (or email it to me
and I will put it on mine) - I do not keep my back issues of Digest (don't
be offended - I get 19 magazines - computers, railways, aviation, football,
cricket) per month, and I do not have the room).

DaveP