Re: Olympic Site track diagram

An Olympic Park track diagram appeared in the January 1998 issue (page 13)
of Railway Digest. Since this time, there have been track changes to the
Flemington Junctions area.
Regards
Derek Rogers
Editor - Railway Digest

Jonathan Lau <jonlau@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
371128AA.B5B8753E@ozemail.com.au">news:371128AA.B5B8753E@ozemail.com.au...
> Railway Digest published a track diagram of the new Olympic lines some
time
> ago. I can't remember which issue it was in. Will have to go home to find
it.

> Last month's ARHS Bulletin had an article on the former abattoirs and
Saleyards
> branch. It also had some track diagrams of the former layout for the area.
>
> Jon Lau
>
> Bob Lynch wrote:
>
> > Can anyone help me with a diagram of the Olympic site track from
Parramatta