Re: Olympic Site track digram

Railway Digest published a track diagram of the new Olympic lines some time
ago. I can't remember which issue it was in. Will have to go home to find it.

Last month's ARHS Bulletin had an article on the former abattoirs and Saleyards
branch. It also had some track diagrams of the former layout for the area.

Jon Lau