Re: Countrylink website.

Hi Guys,

On Easter Sunday we travelled to Delft from Eindhoven in The Netherlands. We
knew that we had to change trains at Rotterdam. Just before Rotterdam a
guard came to check our tickets. Without prompting, after we gave him an
enthuistic "Good Morning", he got out his little organizer and timetable out
and offered the information that we had to change trains at the next stop
and even gave us the platform number and time of departure IN PERFECT
ENGLISH. Now that's what I call service and I'd like so see THAT on NSW
railways :) But we still miss home with all its faults but boy do we as a
country have a lot of growing up to do compared with Europe.

And I see that Countrylink are still advertising the following on the
Exploder page. "To make your journey with us positively relaxing, the
XPLORER buffet serves hot and cold meals and scrumptious snacks". Hmmm!