Re: Elstons etc

rod gayford wrote in message <01be8134$f61f9520$7c1e1acb@osborne>...
>Also on my way back from Redfern to Townhall, after visiting the ARHS shop
>(Motive Power was available but NSW Digest not to Friday) I noted a green
>73 Class loco in Elstons pulling out of the old brick carriage works
>building a Sputnik Sesqui painted power car attached to 2 Tulloch double
>decker trailers that appeared in remarkably original condition (except for
>a small amount of graffitti). Standing in another road was what appeared to
>be another Sputnik power car. I passed Elstons at about 5.30 pm tonight but
>the place was now deserted. Does any body know what was happening?
>
>Cheers
>
>RJG

You spotted the genisis of the latest weapon in the battle to move Olympic
Games patrons next year! I hear that the heritage W set is to be made
serviceable for next year's "great" event.

Watch this space for posts from those that are better in the know.

3801 Limited's 7344 must have sneeked across without me knowing. Steve, you
must let me know about these movements!!

Geoff Lillico
3801 Limited