Elstons etc

I noticed somone has already reported the 2 RSA 48 Class locos on the new
Airport line. I also sighted there on Wednesday when they were located to
the rear, but not coupled, of the rail laying train on the up. Today they
were located on the lower level down.

Also on my way back from Redfern to Townhall, after visiting the ARHS shop
(Motive Power was available but NSW Digest not to Friday) I noted a green
73 Class loco in Elstons pulling out of the old brick carriage works
building a Sputnik Sesqui painted power car attached to 2 Tulloch double
decker trailers that appeared in remarkably original condition (except for
a small amount of graffitti). Standing in another road was what appeared to
be another Sputnik power car. I passed Elstons at about 5.30 pm tonight but
the place was now deserted. Does any body know what was happening?

Cheers

RJG