Re: WCR Newsletter on the Web

Hi Craig,

Craig Haber <albatross@harnessnet.com.au> wrote in message
370B4B26.DBCCA483@harnessnet.com.au">news:370B4B26.DBCCA483@harnessnet.com.au...
> Rod,
>
> Rod wrote:
>
> >                   any chance of changing the print colour in the
newsletter,
> > or getting rid of the blue band on the right hand side that obliterated
the
> > blue print, frustrating my attempt to read what could have been a good
read
> > Cheers Rod
>
> what's your browser type and screen resolution?  I'm using (and lay the
pages
> out according to) Netscape 4 - on 648x480 the blue band just misses
touching the
> text.  On higher resolutions there's plenty of clearance.
> anybody else have problems viewing the pages?

Not today, but yes there were problems with the blue bar.  It appears as if
the text of the page is about two borderwidths - perhaps moved a bit too far
to the left.  Today it all appears ok - perhaps because the blue bar on the
RHS has gone...
On IE5, with 1280x1024, also with Netscape 4.51.

Incidentally, the page on B61 at http://www.wcr.com.au/b61-life.htm is very
interesting reading.  Hard to believe that those B's are the same locos that
were around 45 years ago - even harder to imagine the Overland hauled by
steam!

Reuben