Re: WCR Newsletter on the Web

On Mon, 05 Apr 1999 23:34:29 +1000, Craig Haber
<albatross@harnessnet.com.au> wrote:

>G'day,
>
>WCR have a new Newsletter, published monthly.  It's available to
>passengers either on the train, or from our Geelong station office.
>
>OR
>
>Read it on the web!  http://www.wcr.com.au
>go to "newsletter"
>
>On other matters...
>BZ270 has been refurbished in the same upholstery as the upgraded S cars
>(grey carpet, blue/grey seat covers, grey curtains).
>Vehicle's are now using the shed at Warrnambool, T369 and several pass
>cars were stabled on the new roads today.

Craig,  can you post a diagram of the track access to the carriage
shed and how the 'tank' road fits into it ?  ASCII will do !  Do
shunting movements into the shed need to enter the level crossing ?
The last time I was there this looked like being necessary, but the
trackwork wasn't completed.

Cheers and thanks in advance,  David A.

David A. | Woodend, Victoria, Australia - Remove spamblock to reply