THE FARE EXCHANGE

My latest project has been unveiled - The Fare Exchange - the place for
transport enthusiasts to buy and sell.

THE FARE EXCHANGE
Find It At http://farex.8m.com

As the introduction goes...

The Fare Exchange - the place on the web to buy, sell or exchange transport
related items.
----
The Fare Exchange is different from other on-line auction houses. No more
typing in "bus" only to get business books coming up, no more "train"
producing army training medals. This place is solely for the use of
Transport Memorabilia Collectors, especially those starting out or selling
out.
----
You can buy or sell anything transport-related - here are just a few
suggestions;

Timetables, Faretables, Maps
Books, Fleetlists
Tickets, Ticket Rolls, Ticket Machines
Models, Model Tracks, Layouts
Photographs, Slides
Uniforms, Ties
Bus Stops, Station Name Plates
Destination Blinds, Indicator Strips
Seats, tables, even the vehicles!!!
Limited only by your collection and budget!
Please surf through the site - remembering to read the Conditions Of Use!
----
There are different types of sale -
Fixed Price - the item will be sold to the first person who can produce the
amount requested.
Blind Auction - you are given a minimum price and you are free to submit a
bid, "blind auction" style, A summary of bids is forwarded to the seller.
Exchange - swap one item for another!
Wanted - track down that elusive item by advertising on the web!
This is a worldwide faciltity, however most of the administration and the
like is done in the UK. However most members should be able to post items
abroad if extra postage is paid - payments should generally be in GB£.
However, exceptions to this rule are on the pages themselves.

----
"How much is all of this going to cost me?" NOTHING AT ALL! Yes, unlike
other sites, we charge NOTHING to browse, NOTHING to sell, NOTHING to buy -
you just pay the seller the agreed price. The administrator would like to
point out he recieves or charges NO COMMISSION at all on any item - unlike
many other online auctions.

A link on your site would be appreciated, as would one to the Scottish Bus
Site (if yours is also bus related!)

If you have any queries please feel free to e-mail me gronneberg@freeuk.com

Regards

Andrew Gronneberg