Re: Herald-Sun liftout on railways

<<<<<<Hi there

Tourist railways in Victoria don't play trains, These days we are
accredited to operate under the exact same requirements as other
railways operating in Victoria. The only difference is that we don't
have to pay the staff. Something the upcoming private operators would
like to do if they thought they could get away with it!!!!.>>>>>>

Sorry if you took offense at my "playing trains" statement. It was not meant
maliciously. BTW, I know the CHTR well, I was there in Dane Hawly days cutting
back growth for the first couple of miles out of Daylesford. John Madigan and I
had a rather ambitious plan to rebuild the signalbox and interlock the yard
again, ahh the folly of youth!

Best wishes for CHTR!

Mark
Visit my train pic website at: