Re: 620 Class In New Livery

 > Well, I there might be a few Harris cars that can be reused. A bit
 > dirty I'll admit, but genooowine one-owner. They're yours if you can
 > dredge them up from a sand-pit in Clayton. VLPass might still even
 > have the plans to convert them to inter-urban use. The only problem
 > would be disposal of the asbestos lining, but, hey, at least the
 > indicators work - or used to.
 >
 > Les Brown

VLP is considering pulling their one spare set (SH, 3 car Harris) apart and
inserting a car into a FSH set (4 car Harris) due to shocking overcrowding
on the 0703 Up Seymour and on the 0736 Up Sunbury and thus creating two 5
car Harris sets. (Or waiting for the new owners and let them make a
decision)

		I was not here
		I did not say this