NMRA Directory--Important Notice--New URL

Hi All,

We're back in business! All our server problems have been solved. As of
tonight, the NMRA Directory of World Wide Rail Sites will permenantly
reside at its *new* url: http://www.ribbonrail.com/nmra/nmralink.html

We will be placing redirects for all pages back on the old server at
rrhistorical, so please update your bookmarks/favorites and hyperlinks.
Sorry for all the confusion the last couple of weeks.

SEARCH ENGINE: Yes, the long-missed search engine is finally back
online! Thanks for being patient while we debugged it and ironed out the
problems. Whew!

Thanks,
Bob Waller