Re: VR line closing dates needed.

<<<<<<For some reason, I also have a nagging feeling that there was a clear low
speed
installed and working on the Victorian system somewhere,>>>>>>

I remember a long and repetitive debate at a Signal Records Society meeting
once on this matter. There was no conclusion reached, whilst I doubt there was
ever one I wouldn't be suprised to find out one did exist.

I worked trains through Horsham pre and during CTC conversion and the C lights
on both home arrivals could only display a single colour, yellow, (I just
looked up my slides.)

BTW, if anyone wants a specific shot of a type of signal give me a try, I have
most photographed and a slide scanner next to my computer. Just ask!

Mark.

Visit my train pic website at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~markbau/