Re: Cockatoo Run to finish

Why? T rust away with the rest :-} or goto Rothbury Roit? where they will only
get used occasionally.

I am glad to see one running amuck somewhere else. I do not thouroughly agree
with the mod's or how they where done but hey, one must sacrifice something.

Look at this, the whole class hass been preserved, what is wrong with one or
two going further afield?