Re: Cockatoo Run to finish

Eben Levy wrote in message <360A525A.3A852B0E@ozemail.com.au>...
>Yes, it is quite often booked out but sometimes the loading is only
marginal.
>How do they expact it to carry the same numbers of patrons as it did the
day
>it started?

What about the Zig-Zag Railway though?  It takes longer to get to from
Sydney, but perhaps has the advantage of being in the Blue Mountains (albeit
still about 40 minutes from Katoomba) and it's stronger tourism and related
promotion.  Perhaps The Cockatoo Run is being hurt by what many people
consider to be a lacklusture effort from Tourism Wollongong overall.  I
certainly hadn't heard of it before I moved here.  We don't have many
tourist attractions, so it will be a pity to lose The Cockatoo Run from that
point of view too.

I must take a ride on it before it goes, or I leave, whichever happens
first. (Not sure whether to use a :) or a :(  ).

--
Robs the Wollongong Quokka