Re: Locos in parks

It doesn't matter how you slice it, diesels don't grab the public's
attention like steam does.
Diesels are still seen in reasonable quantities.
Nothing grabs a child's attention as steam.
"Thomas the Diesel" I don't think cuts the mustard...
---------
Darren Yates [mailto:info@firebox.bluemountains.net.au]
Firebox Recordings [http://www.firebox.bluemountains.net.au]
* Producers of NSW steam train compact discs *