Re: Melbourne Tram Extension of route 70

Christopher_Martin GORDON wrote in message
<6tt35a$a2e$1@mulga.cs.mu.OZ.AU>...
>jdennis@acslink.net.au wrote:
>: In article <6tsl25$sqi$1@mulga.cs.mu.OZ.AU>,
>:   cmgord@ecr.mu.oz.au (Christopher_Martin GORDON) wrote:
>: > Johann Fan (yags@SPAMSUX.geocities.com) wrote:
>: >
>: > : Michael Walker wrote in message
<905606922.277226@woody.hotkey.net.au>...
<snip>

>It will be nowhere near the railway line because the railway line is moving
>over some distance (where the yards were) leaving room for some resedintial
>houses.
>
>My point is because the railway lines are moving I think the building has
>nothing to do with train or railways.

Went past the building today on a train... the building has windows and
doorways being built at either side (not the sides parallel to the line) so
I guess it must be some fancy maintanance building or something of the sort.

cheers
Johann