Re: Tangara Set T84

On Fri, 30 Oct 1998 23:19:55 +1100, "Hubert Lam" <hubert@softhome.net>
wrote:

>Why hide spare Tangara cars when they can be in use, ie boosting frequency
>on Hornsby via Strathfield line to one train every 15min?????????

Because they are not complete sets, the spares were purchased to
replace units invloved in accidents and hence they are driving units.
I think there may only be one or two non driving cars, which were
built as spares but they are in service!!
 Ashley Wright, Canberra, Australia
 ajwright@ozemail.com.au
 www:  http://www.ozemail.com.au/~ajwright
 Do not reply to my email. Email using address above.