Re: Tangara Set T84

I can confirm OD6841 was the car in question since I caught that particular
set last Monday at Wynyard at approx 5.41pm on  a Hornsby service.  Also a
4 car outer set coupled with 4 car T set is very common on the same
service.  A 4 car K set with a 4 car ordinary set is seen around the
network very often.

Cheers

Rod Gayford

boofheadpaul@yahoo.com.au wrote in article
<716j49$bk0$1@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...
> In article <363669D6.595B98D2@ozemail.com.au>,
>   jonlau@ozemail.com.au wrote:
> > Greetings,
> >
> > It seems that Tangara Set T84 is running with one Outer Suburban
Driving
> > Trailer at one end, although I don't know what the number is.
> >
> > I think it is attached to some of the repaired cars from the Concord
> > West Derailment.
> >
> > Does that mean there are 41 OD Class carriages in service at the
moment?

> I am pretty sure that if any oter Tangara was attached OD6841 would be
the
> one.  It was taken off set G23 2 weeks ago (replacing OD6811 temporarily)
and