Re: Tangara Set T84

In article <363669D6.595B98D2@ozemail.com.au>,
  jonlau@ozemail.com.au wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> It seems that Tangara Set T84 is running with one Outer Suburban Driving
> Trailer at one end, although I don't know what the number is.
>
> I think it is attached to some of the repaired cars from the Concord
> West Derailment.
>
> Does that mean there are 41 OD Class carriages in service at the moment?

I am pretty sure that if any oter Tangara was attached OD6841 would be the
one.  It was taken off set G23 2 weeks ago (replacing OD6811 temporarily) and
I have not seen it since.

OD6841 was ordered as spare along with 4 (correct?) standard Tangara carriages
(D6286-D6289) of which D6286 is in service attached to T99 as a result of
another derailment, replacing D6274.

--
Paul McCabe