Re: Re Granville Coroner

Roderick Smith wrote:

> The only report posted has been the judicial report, not the coroner's
> report.
>
> It would be great if the poster (a law student or lecturer at Melbourne
> Uni) could post the similar report for the Brooklyn (NSW) rear-end
> collision: a far more dubious case.

The report for Cowan Bank is way too large to put on the net.  There are two
volumes, and when put together are about 2 to 3 inches thick.

I know I will be flamed, but after reading the entire report, seeing the photos,
and being involved in some post accident testing, I am convinced that sand DID
isolate the train from the track circuits.

--
David Johnson
CityRail Guard