Re Granville Coroner

The item I found posted was the report of the "Judicial Inquiry".  The
thread is now a bit long to pin down if the "Coroners Report" (A very
different document) has been posted - it was whwere the major criticism
of the loco appears to feature, although the judical report does give a
good explanation of the flange wear and reasons.

If it has been posted, could someone out there let me know,

Ta

Goldie
begin:          vcard
fn:             Ross  Goldspink
n:              Goldspink;Ross
org:            GoldieComp
adr:            20 Talgai St;;;BRACKEN RIDGE;QLD;4017;Aust
email;internet: goldicom@bigfoot.com
title:          Chief Cook & Bottle Washer
tel;work:       +61 7 3269 8544
tel;fax:        +61 7 3869 3804
tel;home:       +61 7 3869 3804
note:           Being old, having been bold:- is pure luck!
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version:        2.1
end:            vcard