Re: Info Request - Bus Lanes Design / Operation

In article <3635C0D0.4555@ozemail.com.au>, neumannc
<neumannc@ozemail.com.au> writes
>Australian, and I suspect NZ, government agencies are well known for the
>great "let's get overseas advice on a transport matter!

And in the UK.   And - I would suspect - everywhere else, too!

It's like when "consultants" come into the workplace, ask employees what
they think, go away, put the employees' thoughts in a nice glossy folder
and then charge the company an extortionate amount in "consulatation
fees" for it.

Goodness, I'm getting cynical in my old age!   :-)
--
Ian Jelf        http://www.bluebadge.demon.co.uk
Birmingham, UK