Re: viewing locations in blue mtns.

 Hi,

Suggest the caravan park just across the bridge on the eastern end of
Leura station. There is a clear grassed area behind the caravan park
that is excellent for afternoon shots for uphill trains.

The good part of the place. It only cost us $47 per night for a van
last Xmas. Other places wanted an "arm and a leg"! We also left the
car there and hit Sydney for a day for the cost of a return train
fare. Cheaper / quicker / more comfortable than driving and we had no
parking or driving problems in a strange city.

Cheers
Peter Cokley