Re: trial CityRail signage and info systems

A good one I heard some time ago at Central Plat.18 went "First Redfern,
then Kingswood AND ALL STATIONS TO PENRITH, then all stations to
Springwood!!!"

Considering Penrith is the nxt station after Kingswood, Is the DVA aware
of "phantom" stations we mere mortals don't know about??

Roy H