Re: Burwood (NSW) Trams

Hubert Lam wrote...

<<I live in Burwood and don't see tramlines down the road after the asphalt
has been excavated! Where is it anyway? (I'm referring to the stretch from
Livingstone Street to Belmore Street).>>

The Ashfield to Mortlake tramway started in Hercules St, then Liverpool Rd,
Milton St, Georges River Rd, separate right of way to Portland St, Tangarra
St, Punchbowl Rd, Liverpool Rd, Burwood Rd, Crane St, Majors bay Rd, Brewer
St, Fredrick St and Tennyson Rd.

The Cabarita extension followed Cabarita Park Rd to the park.

Trevor