Re: R711's First Mainline Test Run

G'day,

Yuri J Sos wrote:

> And problems they found.
> Work was due to start later today on repairs, so it's unlikely that
> there will be a test run to Melbourne tomorrow.

There's another run to Melbourne scheduled for Tuesday, it's been altered
to a single trip BXT-NPT, probably via Nth Geelong.  Scheduled departure
from BXT is 1000, although I'm told 1200 is a more likely time.  I should
be out chasing it, look out for a silver Ford TX5 going faster than a
speeding bullet.....but below the maximum permissable speed nonetheless :)

Cheers,
CH.