Re: Cockatoo Run Saved!

Sort of reminds me of the sorry saga of the Govt pouring buckets of money
into Luna Park to prevent its closure (it didn't work of course, the Park
remains belly-up to this day).

If & when Cockatoo Run comes back on line nxt year there ought to be
strings attatched to the Govt subsidy to ensure there's no money being
poured down a black hole (or into SMR18's firebox for that matter!).

Roy H