Prediction of an announcement

The signs are pointing to an early State election in Victoria.  The
announcement a couple of weeks ago of a number of transport projects
coupled with large full-page ads in Friday's Melbourne newspapers about
how much the Gov is spending on Health, Education etc back this up.

So, what are we going to hear in the next two or three months?

My prediction, without any secret information sources I should stress,
is that we will see an announcement of the re-introduction of passenger
trains to Mildura - to be run by a private operator.

Remember that the state seat of Mildura - tradionally a Lib or National
party seat, is currently held by an independent who won the seat at the
last election on a platform (pun intended) of opposition to the
withdrawal of services from the region - prominent among these being the
passenger train service.

Lets see if I'm right!