Orient-Express Trains

Just a item of interest to RailHeads

How about this for a Journey. Check out the sites below for details.
The real pity is that it runs from Sydney, I would have thought Jeff Kennett
would have managed to get the trip to end in Melbourne.

Welcome to the Orient-Express Trains & Cruises Home Page
http://www.orient-expresstrains.com/index.html
Grand Tour London - Sydney 6th April - 29th April 1999
http://www.orient-expresstrains.com/grandtour/index.html
Grand Tour Price
The all inclusive tour price is US$64,000, per person based on two persons
sharing and includes:

Yeh sure, I'll have 2 tickets please. Take the money from my Tatts
winnings(when I win the big one)

--
Regards

Tony O'Hara