Re: Does NR know about this?

MarkBau1 wrote in message <19981114213234.15008.00000880@ng107.aol.com>...
><<<<<they MAY make reference to US findings on material matters, such as
>studies
>relating to fatigue, etc, but the US law will have NO bearing.>>>>>>
>
>Why don't people read posts properly before replying to them?

I did read properly - I just did not see any relevance in your posting.

>Where did I even suggest that a US court's decision can have any bearing in
>Australia? As I said in the original post, I was simply supplying the info
for
>NR employees.

Then why not also mention that Wisconsin, in the form of English Welsh and
Scottish Railways, and its predecessor, British Rail, has been using
single-man operation for years? It is as relevant to the issue of
single-manning in Australia as your report of a court ruling in Wisconsin.

David "The Doctor" Proctor
daproc.spambait@umpires.com