Re: NRC <> Brisbane to Sydney safeworking.

"Jack" <bd107@tsn.cc> wrote:

>I can't follow what u mean by the different signal indications....  if you
>mean the indications are different  (I'm only guessing here), from
>Victoria.... What makes Victoria right and NSW wrong?

As I understand, and please correct me if I am wrong,
the colour light signals in NSW have all sorts of
different aspects, depending on which part of the state
system you are in, metro and outer metro system
particularly.

I recall threads in this group discussing the various
permutations in NSW.

As for who is right, NSW or Vic, I will not enter into
that, except to say that National Rail are forced to
operate within this madness.

The problem for me is this, more trucks are using our
roads than ever before, NRC are our national rail
carrier and the sooner, "what is good for NSW", or
"what is good for Victoria" is swept aside and National
Rail Corporation are allowed to get on with the job
with the least amount of impediments, the better.

Cheers

----Terry Burton