More irresponsible photojournalism

Hot on the heals of the photo I commented on from the Herald Sun (for
what it's worth, my emailed "letter to the editor" received nothing more
than an automated response, and was not published), on the front page of
The Geelong News of November 10, there's 3 local students from the tafe
college, promoting their fashion creations....where?  The obvious place
of course, on Geelong station no. 1 road, between the down end of the
platform and the tunnel mouth!

So I'm off to also email their editor, 'bout time these people woke up
to the stuff they promote.....

Cheers,
CH.