Re: Bluebirds taking over and other Victorian stuff.

In article <71k80c$9o3$5@news.mel.aone.net.au>, dbromage@fang.omni.com.au
(David Bromage) wrote:

> Bluebirds have not yet been confirmrd for Stony Point. The tender for that
> service (a subcontract to Bayside Trains) has not yet closed. At least
> three companies are tendering, including Bluebird Rail. An announcement
> should be made in 3-4 weeks.

Rumor Mill alert.
This was heard from a VLF driver who heard it from someone in the PTU.
Apparently Andrew Bridger has also applied for the service on the Stony
Point utilising Red Hens currently located on the SGR.  He is in the
running with a good chance too.

Just remember, if it turns out to be true, you heard it first from me.  If
it isn't, it's not like i've lowered to noise to signal ratio too much!!

--
Stuart Thyer
Photographer-Department of Anatomy