Re: Tangara Set T84

'Twas a dark and stormy night on Wed, 04 Nov 1998 01:18:03 +1100 as L & D
<daisyw@ozemail.com.au> took time out from the neverending quest to rid the
world of grues and wrote:

> > Not only that, they are uncomfortable to ride in.  Even a red rattler was more
> > comfortable.
> >

> Yeh  when??? not in winter with the cold wet drafts comming through the gaps in the
> windows or doors or not in Summer when some one would insist on keeping  the doors
> closed !

I used to enjoy the flow of fresh air in a rattler, something no later train can
achieve.  In winter, well, I would wear 2 pairs of socks and an extra jumper.

As you can tell, I hate air conditioning.  It does wonders for spreading
disease.  ;-)

Catchya

   http://www.ozemail.com.au/~kingpin1