Re: Tangara Set T84

L & D wrote:

> Derek Woodlands wrote:
>
> > 'Twas a dark and stormy night on Mon, 02 Nov 1998 16:53:49 +1100 as Robert
> > Harris <bob@fastlink.com.au> took time out from the neverending quest to rid the
> > world of grues and wrote:
> >
> > > Because  TANGARA (The Always Never Go Anywhere Rail Authority) type trains are
> > > Tangarbage and need constant attention to keep them running.
> >
> > Not only that, they are uncomfortable to ride in.  Even a red rattler was more
> > comfortable.
> >

> Yeh  when??? not in winter with the cold wet drafts comming through the gaps in the
> windows or doors or not in Summer when some one would insist on keeping  the doors
> closed !

Yes, but now with modern technology we can simulate these conditions with air
conditioning! ie low pressure in air con unit = hot stuffy conditions. Air cool test =
freezing cold winter conditions. Leaks in air con system for the wet part.

Give me red rattlers any day at least we could fix 'em and they helped cut down on
graffiti vandals SPLAT!

rgds